1 cup dried apricots
2 tbsp chai seeds
1/3 cup desiccated coconut
1 tbsp manuka honey
3 tbsp coconut oil
1/3 cup desiccated (for coating)
- Place the almonds into the food processor and blend on high until the almonds are all ground, with a few remaining course pieces to give the bliss balls a nice crunch!
- Place apricots, chai seeds and coconut into a food processor with the ground almonds and blend until the mixture comes together as a sticky and into lumps.
- Melt the honey and coconut oil together for 20 15 seconds in the microwave, and then add to the food processor. Pulse until all mixed together.
- Roll the mixture into bite-sized balls (or to your liking), and roll them in desiccated coconut to roughly coat them.
- Place the bliss balls in an air-tight container in the fridge for an out before eating so ensure they are nice and firm.
- Store in the fridge for up to three weeks.